Effective date: September 1, 2019
- August 20, 2019: Memo to Deans, University Registrar, and Chief Information Officer
Effective date: September 1, 2018
Note the two regulation revisions of particular importance to faculty/instructors, summarized below: 527 and 550.
- 507: Master of Business Administration
- 521: University of California Entry Level Writing Requirement
- 537: Course Outline Requirement
- Requires "notice of the Code of Academic Conduct" on all undergraduate and graduate course outlines (syllabi). Instructors can provide notice however they prefer; it can be as simple as including a link to the Code's webpage.
- 538(J): Examinations
- 550: Academic Dishonesty
- Allows instructors to assign a student a maximum grade penalty of “F” for a course—as opposed to an “F” only on the examination or assignment in question—when “academic misconduct is admitted or is determined by adjudication to have occurred.”
- A540(F): Grading
- A546: Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory Grading
- A552: Expected and Minimum Progress
- July 9, 2018: Memo to Deans and University Registrar
- August 15, 2018: Memo to Academic Senate, Academic Federation, and Department Chairs